“What are CapraPoints you ask?”
Mt. Capra wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for you and as way of saying thank you for your support we created CapraPoints.
Each point is worth a 10 cent discount. For example, 250 points would equal a $25 discount on your future order.
For every review you submit (positive or negative) that is approved you will get 10 CapraPoints.
To earn CapraPoints, you must register for a Customer Account as CapraPoints are tracked by the email address you enter at registration.
There is no cost to participate in the program. Please read the following information carefully:
How do I earn CapraPoints?
Purchases: Each product Mt. Capra offers has been assigned a point value. Each point is equal to a 10 cent credit. For example, by earning 250 CapraPoints, you have earned $25 worth of points that you can apply as a discount on a new order.
Submit Product Reviews: You can earn CapraPoints by writing a review.
- You must sign in to your account in order to earn CapraPoints.
- Earn 10 (ten) CapraPoints for your first review when it’s approved, and 5 (five) points for additional approved reviews.
- The minimum number of characters you must enter is 100.
- Only one review per product per customer account
On each product page you’ll see a tab for Customer Reviews. Select Write Your Own Review. So what would you say? And do others really care? Of course! How many times have you asked a friend their opinion before you bought a product? Here’s a few tips to get you started:
- Be honest! You won’t hurt our feelings or anyone else’s. Just be civil and no name calling.
- Include the name of the product in the Review Title.
- Did the product meet your needs? Did you find the information you were looking for? Did you like the cover and the layout of the text?
- Would you recommend this product to your friends and/or family?
How do I track/view my CapraPoints?
- On each product page you will see the total number of points. As you add products to your shopping cart the system will automatically keep track of the total.
- You’ll then be notified of the number of points you’ve earned with that purchase on the order verification page and in your order confirmation email.
- Important: The only time you won’t earn CapraPoints is when you’re redeeming points on an order. In other words, if you are redeeming points on a purchase, that order will not earn you more points.
- Otherwise, every eligible purchase will earn you CapraPoints. Once your order is completed you can view your CapraPoints by logging in to your account and clicking on the “View CapraPoints” link. There you will see how many points you’ve earned and how much the points are worth.
How do I redeem CapraPoints?
- When you’re checking out, if you have existing points to use, there will be a dialog box that asks if you would like to apply a discount to your order. Simply type the maximum number of points you would like to you use on your order and click “APPLY DISCOUNT”
- Click on RECALCULATE and the Place Order.
- You can use some or all of your points up to the amount of the products being purchased before shipping and taxes. Just enter how many points you want to use and our system will automatically calculate how much of a discount your points are equal to.
Here’s the fine print:
- CapraPoints are for our retail customers only.
- CapraPoints can only be used on new orders. Points cannot be issued retroactively for prior purchases.
- You cannot earn CapraPoints if you are signed in as a guest or if you place your order via email or telephone.
- CapraPoints are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
- CapraPoints cannot be applied toward shipping or taxes.
- You cannot apply more than the CapraPoints you’ve earned and we won’t take more points than you need to get something free.
- If you buy something and pay all or part of the purchase with CapraPoints, no additional points will be earned on that sale.
- If you used CapraPoints to purchase an item and you return the item, we will deduct the associated points from your account at the time of purchase, but the points are not refundable. So note to self: Don’t return any items purchased using points.
- Mt. Capra reserves the right to alter, suspend or cancel the CapraPoints program at any time (in whole or in part) without advance notice. Change to or suspension of this program or modification of the parameters may result in a change to the CapraPoints available or redemption qualifications of your points and is at the discretion of Mt. Capra.
- The CapraPoints program is void where prohibited and subject to U.S. laws.