“What are CapraPoints, you ask?”
Mt. Capra wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for you, and as a way of saying thank you for your support, we created CapraPoints.
Each point is worth a 10 cent discount. For example, 250 points would equal a $25 discount on your future order.
For every review (positive or negative) that you submit and is approved, you will get 20 CapraPoints.
To earn CapraPoints, you must register for a Customer Account as CapraPoints are tracked by the email address you enter at registration. To register for your account and start earning points, click here.
There is no cost to participate in the program. Please read the following information carefully:
How do I earn CapraPoints?
Purchases: Each product Mt. Capra offers has been assigned a point value. Each point is equal to a 10 cent credit. For example, by earning 250 CapraPoints, you have earned $25 worth of points that you can apply as a discount on a new order.
Submit Product Reviews: You can earn CapraPoints by writing a review.
- You must sign in to your account in order to earn CapraPoints.
- Earn 20 (twenty) CapraPoints for each written review once it’s approved.
- The minimum number of characters you must enter is 100.
- Only one review per product per customer account
- Written product reviews that include a picture of you with the product will receive 50 (fifty) CapraPoints if approved.
- Product reviews can also be submitted as a video. Quality approved video reviews will earn 100 (one hundred) CapraPoints. Video reviews must be 30 seconds or more to qualify for the full 100 points.
- Note: No more than 100 CapraPoints will be awarded for an approved review, so even if you submitted a written review, photo, and video, you would only accrue up to 100 CapraPoints.
How do I write a review?
On each product page you’ll see a tab for Reviews. Click on the “Write A Review” button.
So what would you say? And do others really care? Of course! How many times have you asked a friend their opinion before you bought a product? Here’s a few tips to get you started:
- Be honest! You won’t hurt our feelings or anyone else’s. Just be civil and no name calling.
- Did the product meet your needs? Did you find the information you were looking for? Did you like the cover and the layout of the text?
- Would you recommend this product to your friends and/or family?
How do I track/view my CapraPoints?
- First, make sure you are logged in to your account in order to earn reward points.
- On each product page, after you select the size you want, you will see the number of points that you will earn for that product. As you add products to your shopping cart, the system will automatically keep track of the total. The total points for your order will be shown on the cart and checkout pages.
- Once you complete your order, you’ll then be notified of the number of points you’ve earned with that purchase on the order verification page.
- Note: Coupons will subtract from the total amount of points that you earn. For example, if you use a 10% off coupon that takes $10 off the order, 10 reward points will be removed. In a similar manner, if you use available CapraPoints on an order, the amount of money taken off by the CapraPoints will be removed from the amount of CapraPoints you are earning. For example, if you use 250 reward points for $25 off, 25 CapraPoints will be subtracted from the total amount of CapraPoints being earned on that order.
- Once your order has been completed, you can view your CapraPoints by logging in to your account and clicking on the “Points” link from the menu on the My Account page. There you will see how many points you’ve earned and how much points are available.
How do I redeem CapraPoints?
- When you’re checking out, if you have existing points to use, there will be a dialog box that asks if you would like to apply a discount to your order. Simply type the maximum number of points you would like to use on your order and click “APPLY DISCOUNT.”
- Click on RECALCULATE and then Place Order.
- You can use some or all of your points up to the amount of the products being purchased before shipping and taxes. Just enter how many points you want to use and our system will automatically calculate how much of a discount you will receive.
Here’s the fine print:
- CapraPoints are for our retail customers only.
- CapraPoints can only be used on new orders. Points cannot be issued retroactively for prior purchases.
- You cannot earn CapraPoints if you are signed in as a guest or if you place your order via email or telephone.
- CapraPoints are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
- CapraPoints cannot be applied toward shipping or taxes.
- You cannot apply more than the CapraPoints you’ve earned and we won’t take more points than you need to get something free.
- If you buy something and pay for all of the purchase with CapraPoints, no additional points will be earned on that sale.
- If you used CapraPoints to purchase an item and you return the item, we will deduct the associated points from your account at the time of purchase, but the points are not refundable. So, note to self: Don’t return any items purchased using points.
- Mt. Capra reserves the right to alter, suspend, or cancel the CapraPoints program at any time (in whole or in part) without advance notice. Change to or suspension of this program or modification of the parameters may result in a change to the CapraPoints available or redemption qualifications of your points and is at the discretion of Mt. Capra.
- The CapraPoints program is void where prohibited and subject to U.S. laws.