A Complete Bone and Joint Formula
- Contains Glucosamine & Chondroitin from Type II Chicken Collagen
- Contains enzymes and botanicals
- Contains over 20 naturally occurring minerals from both predigested and regular goat milk whey.
What is CapraFlex™?
CapraFlex is a complete bone and joint formula. It contains naturally occurring compounds such as Glucosamine and Chondroiton from type II chicken collagen as well as whole foods, herbs and enzymes synergistically blended to promote bone and joint wellness and vitality.
According to the American Arthritis Foundation, more than 80 million Americans experience some form of joint and soft tissue discomfort. CapraFlex was formulated to assist the body in rebuilding and supporting healthy cartilage, add flexibility and mobility to joints, reduce pain and increase bone density.
Why does it contain Type II Chicken Collagen?
The Type II Chicken Collagen used in CapraFlex comes from chickens free of growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides and insecticides. This form of collagen is a whole food concentrate that has no known side effects and provides maximum absorption. Type II Collagen is the principle structural protein in cartilage which provides strength, flexibility and joint support. According to recent studies at Harvard University Medical School, Type II Collagen derived from Chicken Cartilage works in synchronicity with the immune system.
Why does CapraFlex contain goat milk whey?
This type of whey has been used for decades to promote bone density as well as relieving aching, painful joints. World-renowned nutritionist, Dr. Bernard Jensen, used goat milk whey as one of the foods of choice for healthy joints. This highly concentrated wholefood contains a broad array of naturally occurring minerals (including Potassium, Magnesium, and Calcium) in ratios received by the body with ease.
Click here to read the CapraFlex Data Sheet
CapraFlex contains four synergistically balanced blends:
- Osteo-Mineral Blend: Predigested and Regular Goat Milk Mineral Concentrate. This broad array of naturally occurring minerals assist in maintaining proper chemical balance to keep calcium in solution (fluid)—preventing it from depositing in the joints. Contains:
- Goat Milk Mineral Whey
- Di-calcium Phosphate
- Collagen Blend: Contains chicken collagen type II, the principal structural protein in cartilage that provides strength, flexibility and support.
- Chicken Collagen Type II
- Lutein Esters (Xangold®)
- Flex Blend: Contains powerful ingredients known for their strong alkalizing effects and as potent antioxidants.
- White Willow Bark (Salix alba)
- Tart Cherry Juice
- Feverfew Leaf (Valeriana officinalis)
- Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis)
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale)
- Turmeric Root (curcuma longa)
- Acerola Cherry (Malpighia glabra)
- Lemon Bioflavonoids
- Enzyme Blend: Each of these 6 ingredients is specifically designed to address issues of inflammation.