Careers with Mt. Capra
Do you want to join a team that produces, manufactures, and sells honest, all-natural, and sustainable wholefood nutritionals? Candidates seeking this position will be passionate about providing top-notch customer service and sales support to an energetic and informed customer base.
Role of the CSR
Mt. Capra Customer Service Representative (CSR) will act as a liaison, provide product / services information, place orders, and resolve any issues that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The CSR will be excited to help customers, and will show patience, empathy, and concern for them. The CSR will put his- or herself in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. He / she will gather feedback from customers and act on that feedback as required and appropriate to improve customer satisfaction. The CSR is confident at troubleshooting, and will investigate and / or consult with management if they don’t have enough information to resolve the problem.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and orders for Mt. Capra and Doctors’ Choice
• Manage / replenish in-office product stock and inventory for Mt. Capra and Doctors’ Choice products
• Identify / assess / process customer requests in a timely manner to achieve customer satisfaction
• Build long-term relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the appropriate office methods and tools
• Meet customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within established time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Special duties and / or projects as assigned
• Proven customer support experience
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Intermediate level MS Office knowledge (InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator skills a plus)
• Intermediate level WordPress editing skills (HTML / CSS coding skills a plus)
• Nutrition, Healthy Living, and / or additional Medical Training / knowledge a strong plus
• Typing 50+ WPM (10-key a plus)
• Self-starter, requiring little day-to-day direction, but open to direction, suggestions and new methods
• Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
• Familiarity with inventory, ordering and CRM systems (will train specific systems on the job)
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of personalities both in-office and outside
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
High School Graduate or GED Equivalent / College Level Nutrition and Health Knowledge preferred
$12-$15/hour DOE + health/dental/retirement
*** Please note: This position is not remote based . Applicants must be able to physically work from our storefront (448 N. Market Blvd. Chehalis WA 98532) between the hours of 7:30 and 4:30.
Send resumes to email@example.com