Take your Summer refreshment to the next level with a mineral boost! This recipe combines homemade cherry simple syrup with fresh squeezed limes, a scoop of our Clean Electrolytes, and water.
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp homemade cherry syrup (see recipe below)
- 12 oz filtered water
- 1 tbsp Clean Electrolytes powder or 1 packet
- Ice as desired
Mix the cherry syrup, lime juice, water and electrolytes in a tall cup and then add ice cubes once thoroughly mixed.
- You could change it up with sparkling water, but beware, the Clean Electrolytes will make it foam over! I would suggest mixing the Clean Electrolytes in a little plain water first, then once dissolved, adding in sparkling water and mixing in the lime and syrup. It may have partly been a reaction with the lime, so leave some head space!
- Swap lime juice for lemon juice or use a fruit flavored coffee syrup instead of the simple syrup if you would like.
- Prep Time: 1 minute