Enjoy a cleaner and lighter Italian Cream Soda with a recipe on how to make your own fruit syrup! Using goat cream instead of the heavier traditional cow cream, makes for an easier-to-digest drink that is so refreshing for Summer.
Goat Heavy Cream
- 38 g Goat Milk Cream flakes
- 3 oz water
Italian Cream Soda
- 12 oz sparkling water
- 3 Tbs fruit syrup (see other recipe below)
- About 2 Tbs liquid goat cream
- Measure out 38g of Goat Milk Cream flakes using a kitchen scale. (Place a regular bowl on the scale and tare it, then shake flakes into the bowl until the scale reads 38g)
- Add 3 oz filtered water into blender, pour in the flakes, and blend until smooth.
- Store in the fridge until cold. This will make about 6 Tbs worth of cream, good for 3 Italian Cream Sodas. You can double the recipe for more cream (76g cream, about 6.25 oz water)
Italian Cream Soda:
- Pour 12 oz sparkling water into a tall glass.
- Add some ice to your liking.
- Pour in the fruit syrup.
- Pour in the goat cream.
- Swirl and watch the color change!
*Use a flavored sparkling water for even more flavored fun!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes