Goat Milk Formula Kit
This goat milk formula recipe kit contains everything you need to get going making your own formula at home! This formula is not a finished ready-to-mix infant formula but rather a combination of different REAL FOODS used in place of commercial baby formula for those who cannot or chose to not breastfeed. If breastfeeding is not an option than this goat milk formula recipe kit might be just the alternative to commercial infant formula you’ve been searching for.
Goat Milk Formula: Easy to make
This recipe is super easy to make and can easily be fit into the busy lifestyle of a mom or dad with new little ones. We have created an entire website dedicated to educating those wanting to know more about the science behind the goat milk formula as well as answers to many of the most frequently asked questions parents have when starting out on this formula recipe.
Goat Milk Formula: Simple Ingredients
This recipe was created by Joe Stout who has both a bachelors of science and masters of science in human nutrition and he has gone to great lengths to ensure that this homemade formula recipe is fully in compliance with the nutrient requirements of the 1980 Infant Formula Act. Using just 6 simple ingredients this formula can be made in just minutes and nearly half of the required ingredients are only used one time per day. Check out the top 7 reasons you should be making your own formula at home and check out just how easy it is to make this formula by watching the video below.
What is the recipe for this goat milk formula?
(Note: The proportions listed are for making an 8 oz. bottle.)
- 1 scoop (14g) – Full Cream Goat Milk Powder (CapraMilk™)
- 1 tablespoon – Goat Milk Lactose (CapraLactose™)
- 1/2 teaspoon – Grass-Fed Goat Milk Ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon – Organic Hi-Oleic Sunflower Oil (La TourAngelle®)
- 1/8 teaspoon – Expeller-pressed Grapeseed Oil (La TourAngelle®)
- 1/8 teaspoon – Unsulphered Blackstrap Molassess (Wholesome™)
- 1/4 teaspoon* – Multivitamin Powder (NutriStart™)
- Based on Weight* – DHA Supplement for Infants (Nordic Naturals®)
- 1 scoop (1,450mg)* – Goat Milk Colostrum Powder(CapraColostrum™ )
- 1/8 teaspoon* – Kids Probiotics (Primal Defense®)
Directions: Fill the bottle up with 5 oz. very hot water. Add ghee and wait for it to melt. Add milk powder, lactose, sunflower oil, grapeseed oil, and molasses. Shake well. When contents are well mixed, add cold water so that the total volume reaches 8 ounces. Shake well again. Lastly add probiotics (to ensure their viability) and any other once-per-day ingredients (vitamins, colostrum, or DHA) Shake well one last time. *Once per day ingredients