You’ve reached the Wholesale Application form submission page. Please read the following notice regarding minimum advertised pricing, before completing and submitting the Wholesale Application form below.
INTERNET MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE (iMAP) POLICY
Effective Date May 1st, 2015
The following Internet Minimum Advertised Price (“iMAP”) Policy of Mt. Capra Products (also dba Healthwest Minerals Inc. and referred to in this iMAP Policy as “Mt. Capra”) applies to all resellers and retailers selling through online locations and/or advertising through Electronic Media (collectively “Resellers”).
Mt. Capra has established this iMAP Policy for its products. The iMAP Policy applies to all online locations and physical locations for all Mt. Capra products and to all Electronic and physical Media. “Online Location” is defined as any virtual place where end users can purchase Mt. Capra products, including the Internet and public / private websites. “Electronic Media” is defined as all printed or published virtual advertisements for any Mt. Capra products in any and all virtual/online/electronic media, including, but not limited to the Internet, websites, shopping carts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, flyers, coupons, mailers (including eBlasts, etc.), email, and the like.
Specifically: when selling any product from Mt. Capra’s “Consumer Product Line” (Item #’s 1100 – 1499) under the iMAP Policy, it is a violation of this policy to advertise prices more than 10% below the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP).
Likewise, when selling from Mt. Capra’s “Professional Product line” (Item #’s 1500 – 1599) it is a violation of this policy to advertise prices below the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP).
It is not permissible to publicly reference this iMAP policy by innuendo, as in ‘prices so low we can’t advertise them’ or ‘call us for lower pricing’.
The final unadvertised sale price remains at Resellers’ discretion. Said another way…Resellers are allowed to sell Mt. Capra products at any price they wish. Resellers are not allowed to publicly or privately advertise prices below the stated iMAP requirements.
iMAP POLICY VIOLATIONS
1. Reseller understands that a violation of this policy is immediate grounds for and may result in terminating the Reseller’s relationship and/or discount program with Mt. Capra.
DISCLOSURE OF ALL COMPANY NAMES
1. Reseller acknowledges full disclosure of all of its corporate names and business names under its control (DBA’s – Doing Business As) to Mt. Capra and has disclosed a list of any such business names to Mt. Capra.
2. Reseller understands that multiple accounts under different business names, but under the control of a parent corporation or owner with Mt. Capra are not permitted. All orders with Mt. Capra shall occur from the Parent Corporation or business.
3. Mt. Capra may modify or terminate this Policy at any time. Likewise, Mt. Capra may suspend this Policy for certain promotions or time periods at its sole discretion. Mt. Capra will notify Resellers at least thirty (30) days in advance of any change to the iMAP Price, and Resellers must implement the new iMAP Price by the end of such thirty (30) day period.
4. Mt. Capra is establishing this Policy unilaterally without Reseller involvement. Resellers are not required to or even allowed to assent to this Policy. Resellers may choose to follow the Policy or not, understanding that failure to follow the Policy will lead to the consequences identified above. The terms of this Policy are non-negotiable and will not be altered or suspended for any particular Reseller(s). Mt. Capra will not discuss any conditions of acceptance of or related to this Policy.
Please note: your submission of the Wholesale Application Form (below) constitutes agreement with the above iMAP policy.