What is EZ-Go™?
EZ-Go™ is a unique blend of ingredients that continually work in harmony with one another to facilitate the gentle, but effective elimination.
Each serving of EZ-Go™ contains:
- Cape Aloe gel (Aloe ferox) – Acts as a natural colon stimulant. In fact, if you are already experiencing loose stools you should not take EZ-Go™ as this is the primary function.
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra) – Soothing to the intestinal tract and has been used for centuries as an expectorant and emollient.
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) is also a natural expectorant, demulcent, and emollient and has been traditionally used to support respiratory wellness.
- Triphala is a blend of Indian Gooseberry fruit, Belleric myrobalan fruit, and Tropical Almond fruit. Adds bulk to formulation for increased ease of movement.
- Magnesium (Magnesium hydroxide) – Each serving of EZ-Go™ contains 230 mg of Mg which is 58% of the Daily Value. Magnesium is part of more than 300 metabolic functions including being a critical mineral in the formation of bones and teeth and supports nerve and muscle vitality. Useful in EZ-Go@ for its stool softening properties.
- Rhubarb Root (Rheum officinalis) – An herb used extensively worldwide for its ability to act as an astringent and tonic in the intestinal environment.