The World’s First Grass-fed, Goat Milk Ghee
- 2018 Good Food Awards Winner!
- Comes from pastured, grass-fed goats.
- Contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
- High in MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides)
- Boost beneficial fatty acid profile of smoothies, baked goods, and protein drinks.
- Perfect for butter coffee and butter tea!
- No added chemicals, antibiotics, GMO’s or growth hormones.
What is Goat Milk Ghee?
Mt. Capra’s Award-winning, 100% Goat Milk Ghee starts as fresh goat milk harvested from our own grass-fed, pastured goats on our farm in the Pacific Northwest. The cream from our goat milk is churned into butter and then gently simmered for several hours. During each small-batch simmer, the milk solids, protein, and lactose are removed from the butter leaving behind a pure butter oil. Extend the shelf life of your ghee by storing in the refrigerator. Due to the high content of medium chain fatty acids (MCT’s), goat milk ghee may be semi-liquid at room temperature. Use a clean, dry utensil each time you remove ghee from this jar. This is a natural food product and may exhibit slight color, taste, and density variations from batch to batch.