CapraMilk® – Goat Milk Powder
CapraMilk is a delicious goat milk powder that comes directly from small, family-owned Dutch goat milk farms in the Netherlands. Goats milk powder is the ideal food for all ages from young to old! Goat’s milk has many health benefits that make it a superior choice to cows. Discover 5 reasons why goat milk is better than cow milk!
CapraMilk is an excellent source of calcium and is free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, and antibiotics. Goat milk is naturally homogenized and has a lower allergy potential than cow milk as it does not contain significant levels of alpha-s1 casein protein.
Nature’s Greatest Food
- Goat milk powder in both skim (fat free) and whole (full cream) varieties.
- Bulk goats milk powder comes in both 1 pound jars and 10 lb bags.
- #1 Ingredient in the Homemade Goat Milk Formula Recipe
- Naturally homogenized does not contain Xanthine Oxidase as a result of homogenization.
- Soothing to the digestive tract
- Excellent source of calcium
- Free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, and antibiotics
Good things to know about goat milk powder:
- Goat milk is tolerated well by most people and is soothing to the digestive tract.
- Over 65% of the world’s population choose goat milk over cow milk everyday!
- CapraMilk® has no pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, or antibiotics.
- No chemicals or preservatives added.
Suggested Directions for goat milk powder
Mix 2 level scoops (28g) in 8 oz. of warm water. Gently shake and chill before serving. Using the milk powder in a blender will not damage the product at all. 1 entire bottle of CapraMilk goat milk powder will make 1 gallon of milk. To create an entire gallon, mix 1 pound (1 bottle) of goats milk powder with 1/2 gallon of warm water. Once it is fully mixed, add additional water so that the total volume of water is 1 gallon. Chill before serving for best taste. Use within 4-5 days.